Id just like to note that it is now 28 days into the year and I still have yet to actually make any progress. I can make excuses all day but the truth is there is none. Argh.
I have this idea in my head of what/who I want to be. The problem with this sort of thing is its a huge change from the person I am now, in almost every way. I still want to be able to geek out and enjoy the things I enjoy in life, but the 'overall' things I want to achieve the most are:
Success
Fitness
Happiness (No worries)
Success is a tough one. Im going to have to get back into college, and be serious this time. I think my ultimate goal (in order to feel successful) would be to have a 'titled job'. I don't want to have to say 'I work at _______', I want to say I am a _____________ (Veterinary Tech, CPA, Resource Management Supervisor etc, you get the idea.)
Fitness is tough because it comes back to my natural procrastination. I tell myself that I would work out if I had access to a gym, but because I don't I have no motivation to even try. I do believe a gym membership would motivate me, but it shouldn't take that much.
Tax time is here and soon I will (hopefully) be getting a little bit of money. I am making it a point to put some of that money towards bettering myself. I hope to be able to afford a bike and some weights, and I may even buy a few months membership at the local gym.
February-August Is a good timeline I feel. I hope to lay out a plan soon and be fit (or at least noticeably more fit than I am now) and enrolled in college within that time period.
No comments:
Post a Comment